Quality & Safety Policy
Malta MedAir always ensures the health and safety of its employees, passengers, trade customers, the general public, its contractors, and agents, while meeting its obligations under all applicable regulations and standards. The airline is fully certified through the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), a global evaluation guaranteeing high safety standards, and flies under a Maltese Airline Operating Certificate (AOC).
Our commitment is to:
- Ensure continuous training for all our employees and service providers.
- Run regular inspection and audit programs that provide feedback and results in a timely manner to ensure preventive, corrective and improvement actions.
- Encourage effective reporting and communication of internal quality, safety, operational hazards and security related issues.
- Adhere to all local and European health and safety protocols.
- Implements rigorous COVID prevention health safety protocols.